Haven Mobility is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Haven Mobility may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information we collect and what we do with it
- When you place an order on our website, we need to store your name, e-mail address, telephone number and delivery/billing address. This information is used for order processing, and for keeping you informed of the status of your order.
- If you are claiming VAT exemption, we have to store the details you provide in the VAT exemption declaration. This is a requirement on us as a business by HMRC.
- We personalise your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about products that might be of interest to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
- We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can add/remove your e-mail address from our mailing list by accessing “My Account” at any time.
Your Financial Details
All payments through this website are securely processed by our payments partner. The only financial details we store are the last four digits of your credit/debit card number and the type of credit/debit card used for the payment, as these are returned by our payments partner upon completion of a succesful transaction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.