Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Haven Mobility’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 14, Avondale Industrial Estate, Cwmbran NP44 1UG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All orders placed through our website are subject to us accepting the order. Upon placing an order, you will receive an e-mail confirming we have received your order - this does not constitute acceptance of your order. Your order will be deemed to have been accepted when payment has cleared and we email you confirming dispatch of your goods, legal title will pass to you upon delivery of them.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure that all information and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
All prices are exclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise. Delivery costs will be charged in addition unless stated otherwise; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
All prices listed on our website are ‘online only’ – such prices do not apply if ordering through our showroom.
All orders placed before 3pm on a working day will be processed the same day and we aim to deliver all goods within 5 working days. For larger items and made-to-order purchases, this can take longer. We cannot guarantee delivery within a timescale or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale by any of the couriers we use.
Occasionally your chosen goods may be out of stock - in such situations we will try to contact you to advise when to expect delivery and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
All transactions will be processed in GBP.
Returns and Replacements
We will offer a full refund (minus any delivery charge, if applicable) if you return any unwanted or unsuitable goods to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- If you have a problem with a product after using it this then becomes an 'under warranty' case (see the 'Warranty' section for more information).
- If returning goods for a refund or replacement, the goods must be in their original packaging, with no damage to the packaging or product itself. Any original documents or tags supplied with the product must also be included. The product must be as new so that it can be resold as such.
- The goods you are returning are your responsibility until we receive them. We recommend using a “recorded” delivery service to safeguard against loss or damage during transit.
- The cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for us to process your return.
If a product supplied through this website is offered with a Return To Base warranty, this will be stated on the product information page, along with the length of the warranty being offered. In the unlikely event that the product should develop a fault not caused by wear and tear, please contact us to make a warranty claim. The goods will need to be returned to us to carry out diagnostics and repair work. Ensuring the goods are suitably packaged for returning to us safely is your responsibility. Upon making a warranty claim, we will advise which delivery service to use to return the goods. We will reimburse you the delivery cost of returning the goods to us.
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.